Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
zhangsan520  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 8:16:40 PM(UTC)
zhangsan520

Groups: Registered

COPENHAGEN Wholesale New York Knicks Jersey , March 3 (Xinhua) -- Two people were killed and one more was seriously injured in a shooting on a Danish island Monday night, local media reported early Tuesday morning.

The shooting happened on the island of Bornholm, according to Danish news agency Ritzaus.

"I can confirm that we have three people hit by gunfire. Two people are dead and one was seriously injured," deputy police inspector Peter Joergensen from Bornholm Police was cited as saying.

But the inspector did not give more details.

Shootings in front of a cultural center on Feb. 14 and at a synagogue on Feb. 15 in the Danish capital of Copenhagen left two people dead. The gunman was shot dead by police later in the day.

Nine Myths About PC Safety

I have an anti-virus program so I don?t have to worry about viruses getting into my PC

Not true! Just because you have an anti-virus program does not mean you are fully protected. For full protection you need to:

Update the virus definitions regularly (at least once every 3 days).

When you first install the program, set the program to check:

the boot sector of your hard drive Wholesale Oklahoma City Thunder Jersey ,

your emails ? if you?re using an email program such as Outlook or Outlook Express,

all executable files when those files start;

downloadable files from the Internet.

Perform a thorough scan for viruses ? at least once a week ? using your anti-virus program.

In addition to your anti-virus program, you need: a firewall, anti-Spyware, and update Windows regularly.

I don?t have to worry about hackers or others who spy on my computer because I don?t have anything they?re interested in

Another mistake! Hackers steal identity! Today Wholesale Orlando Magic Jersey , stealing your identity is more valuable than stealing your jewels; identity theft is rampant. And what a hacker is looking for is on your computer ? your personal information. For instance, if you ever signed up for a newsletter or purchased anything online or sent emails, you?re vulnerable because your personal information is accessible.

Hackers have automated programs that scan tens of thousands of computers an hour. Those programs invade the deepest recesses of personal computers looking for potential victims.

I back up my computer regularly so I am protected.

Not entirely true! When you make a back up, not only are you saving your valuable files and programs, you?re saving the harmful ones as well.

If you?re not protecting your computer against viruses (with a good anti-virus program) Wholesale Philadelphia 76ers Jersey , against Spyware (with a good anti-Spyware program), and don?t have a firewall, you?re copying everything ? the good and the bad. As a result, when you open one of your back up files, or have to restore a back up program Wholesale Phoenix Suns Jersey , you?ll actually load all the harmful things onto your computer.

I?ve got insurance if something happens to my computer

That?s great! But if something happens to your computer, the insurance company cannot restore your valuable files and information. It?s far better to make regular back up copies (CD or DVD) and keep those copies safe -- in a separate part of your home or even at a friend?s or family member?s home.

Viruses only come in emails

That is certainly not true! Viruses can be linked to files downloaded from the Internet, CDs, DVDs, and diskettes Wholesale Portland Trail Blazers Jersey , and any time you connect to a network system such as in college, at work, or a library.

I don?t have to worry about my money; my bank or credit card company will take care of the problem

Maybe ? If you?re lucky! Even if they do, you?ll have to prove to them that you are not responsible for the debt ? that it was fraudulent use of your bank account or credit card. This may take weeks or months, and you certainly will not be compensated for the aggravation and stress while you go through that ordeal.

The ?Internet Police? are on the ball protecting me while I cruise the Net

Wow! Where?d you get that idea? There is no such thing as the ?Internet Police?. Although there are Internet laws that govern different countries Wholesale Sacramento Kings Jersey , each country enforces different laws, and there are no international laws. So if you ripped of by someone overseas, the US government can?t do anything about it.

Making sure I am protected is too time consuming

True! It takes a few hours of your time each month. But compare those few hours with the weeks and months of proving your innocence ? or recovering your personal information ? in the case of Identity Theft. Those few minutes may be well worth it.

My Internet Service Provider gives me all the protection I need

Possible? Nowadays, Internet Service Providers do offer some protection, but most do not provide a complete protection program. Why leave it to someone else? It?s your computer Wholesale San Antonio Spurs Jersey , your files and identity at stake. Take aggressive action; make computer protection your priority. Do it yourself.

Be safe, not sorry

Patty - The Computer Lady

Author's Resource Box

Patty, the Computer Lady, teaches her clients the do-it-yourself way to fix, protect and make thier computers last. Her site is filled with useful info. Visit her at: www.fix-and-protect-your-pc

Article Source:

When it comes to decisions that matter Wholesale Toronto Raptors Jersey , learn and discover the best of everything about Las Vegas limo party bus transportation services, as an insider’s view if you will, to see, buy, AND avoid in Vegas Wholesale Utah Jazz Jersey , use this as reference guid. Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China