logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
usasmokingsale  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 3:34:09 AM(UTC)
usasmokingsale

Groups: Registered

But the first step to progress is accepting that change is required. And after a Cigarettes Wholesale Online period of denial, Pakistan are now well aware of that. They know they need to undergo the same sort of evolution in their ODI cricket as England have in the last couple of years. They need to score more heavily, be more potent with the ball and improve their fielding. They need, in every way, to attack more.

They know all that. And with several promising young players beginning to settle into international cricket - notably Babar Azam, Shahdab Khan and Hasan Ali - they have the raw materials to make progress. This tournament may come a little too early in their development cycle, though, with Arthur accepting his team are "a work in progress."

"We knew that we needed to play a different brand of cricket," he said. "And it's changing. Certainly in terms of the brand of cricket we play. We're working on it. It's a work in progress. I'm comfortable where we're at.

"We've worked massively on our ball rotation and our strike rates. It was very interesting to read the other day - I go through the stats quite regularly - that in the last year we've scored the third-most amount of 300s. England are way, way ahead, but Pakistan is number three on that list. And I think that's testimony to the brand of cricket that we are starting to play.

Marlboro Cigarettes For Sale Takes Visa Marlboro Cigarettes Online From Usa
Newport Cartons Sold In The Usa Printable Carton Newport Cigarette
Usa Gold Cigarettes For Sale Online Wholesale Newport Cigarette Store
Discount On Cartons Of Newport 100'S Buy Cheapest Cigarettes Free Shipping