Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
xiaoying123  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2018 3:58:42 AM(UTC)
xiaoying123

Groups: Registered

SOUTH Africa captain Faf du Plessis insisted yesterday he wasn’t a cheat and warned cricket authorities had opened a “can of worms” after he was found guilty of ball-tampering in controversial circumstances.

Du Plessis was fined his match fee on Tuesday after being caught on camera sucking a mint and rubbing saliva into the ball during last week’s second test against Australia in Hobart.

But du Plessis Cheap Vikings Shirts , who won backing from leading figures, including Australian captain Steve Smith, said he didn’t think he had done anything wrong. “I still completely disagree with that (decision),” du Plessis told reporters in Adelaide. “I feel like I’ve done nothing wrong... it’s not like I was trying to cheat or anything.

“For me (ball-tampering) is picking the ball, scratching the ball. Shining the ball Cheap Vikings Jerseys , I think all cricketers would say, is not in the same place.”

Du Plessis argued the science was unclear about the effects of rubbing sweetened saliva on a ball, and said it was impossible to police such a rule given the drinks, sweets and chewing gum players use on-field.

Previous ball-tampering cases have involved the use of dirt, fingernails and beer-bottle tops to rough up the ball and alter its flight in the air.

“I just think it’s opened up a can of worms with what’s going to happen now going forward with the game Danielle Hunter Hat ,” he said. “Something like this needed to happen to create a bit more awareness around it.”

Du Plessis added: “Obviously the ICC has taken a stance against me, to use me as a scapegoat now. But all I can ask for is that everyone gets treated the same.”

SHANGHAI, April 19 (Xinhua) -- Car models supporting autonomous driving and Internet-based services are bright spots at the 2017 Shanghai International Automobile Industry Exhibition, which opened to media Wednesday.

A total of 113 models of car made their global debut at the auto show, which has attracted more than 1 Eric Kendricks Hat ,000 exhibitors from 18 countries and regions. The 1,400 complete vehicles exhibited include 159 new energy vehicles and 56 concept cars.

The theme of this year's auto show is "Committed to Better Life," and the event will be open to the public from April 21 to 28.

The Shanghai-based electric vehicle startup Nio made its much-awaited domestic debut at the show, bringing a model of its concept driverless car EVE, whose interior space is designed as a living room.

Li Bin Trae Waynes Hat , founder of Nio, said that when humans are freed from driving in the future, the car would be transformed into a space for relaxation and entertainment.

Domestic auto maker Roewe unveiled its new model i6 16T, featuring a smart operation system that has access to mobile payment tool Alipay.

When the driver gets on the car, the system tells them to bring an umbrella if it is going to rain. It can select routes based on real-time road conditions and the driver's habits Laquon Treadwell Hat , and can even help order and pay for a take-away coffee.

Sales of the RX5, another Roewe model that carries a similar system, have exceeded 140,000 since it was released eight months ago.

German manufacturer BMW also brought new models featuring intelligent driving to the show.

"The concept of 'Auto plus Internet' is not only about surfing the Internet in the car," said Chen Zhixin Ben Gedeon Hat , president of Shanghai-based SAIC Motor. "A car should be seen as a smart end-product embedded with various functions supported by cloud services."

New energy vehicles (NEV) are also making waves at the show, including Nio's two-door EP9, a contender for the title of the world's fastest electric car. A total of 159 NEVs are on display at the event.

In 2016, more than 500,000 NEVs were sold in China Dalvin Cook Hat , accounting for over40 percent of global sales. The growth was up 50 percent year on year.

China has had the world's largest car market for eight consecutive years. About 28 million cars were sold in China in 2016, up 13.7 percent year on year thanks to preferential purchase policies and other government measures, according to the Ministry of Commerce.

Growth in auto sales in 2017 were estimated to slow to an annual 2 to 6 percent, according to the ministry.

China reshuffles 84 corps-level military units

China hopes for a united, stable and prosperous EU: Premier Li

Shanghai auto show starts

Three people killed in Fresno shooting spree

In pics: scenery of Baiyangdian in Xiongan New Area

In pics: tea garden in central China's Henan

Peach blossoms on terrace fields in Guyuan Daniel Carlson Hat , NW China's Ningxia

Stewardesses for high-speed train take part in training program in Harbin

Photo: Frank Augstein - WPA PoolGetty Images

Kate Middleton is lovely in lace!

The expecting royal stunned in a black lace gown at the 2017 Gala Dinner for The Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families at Kensington Palace on Tuesday.

Middleton's dress perfectly accentuated her tiny baby bump. She accessorized her look with simple diamond jewelry and let her hair fall over her shoulders in soft waves.

Middleton and Prince William announced they were expecting their third child in September. Last month, Kensington Palace revealed that Middleton is due in April 2018. (Agencies)

BEIJING, Nov. 9 (Xinhua) -- Russia supports the idea of establishing a free trade area (FTA) in the Asia Pacific region, which is believed to enhance the country's position in the Asia Pacific market, President Vladimir Putin said in a signed article published here on Thursday.

"We support the idea of forming an Asia-Pacific free trade area. We believe this is in our practical interest and represents an opportunity to strengthen our positions" in the rapidly growing Asia-Pacific markets Mike Hughes Hat , Putin said in an article entitled "The 25th APEC Economic Leaders' Meeting in Da Nang: Togeth. Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap NHL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap MLB Hoddies Cheap T-shirts Wholesale Soccer Hoodie Wholesale Hockey Hats