Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Sletrry  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 6, 2019 10:53:43 PM(UTC)
Sletrry

Groups: Registered

Ultimately, there is the dilemma of keyweighting. If you can spam one maplestory skill all day, a rock could do it for you. But for this, there are other options, like forcing movement after some variety of attacks. The game has that, it merely needs to make certain all skills are restricted in this manner. There's not any need to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos people into playstyles they do not like, simply to prevent cheating.

Bottom line: Attempting to force the same alternating-skill playstyle on all courses is likely to alienate a large part of the game's players. I believe that it's a mistake.MapleStory2 Expand the Buddylist to over 100+

Since my host has merged with the other, I believe our buddylist should be enlarged to more than 100slots that are +. I like to make new friends particularly when it makes the game even more fun to play with and less lonely but after the entire world mix, it is difficult to make any new friends because my buddy list has maxed out to 100/100.

A number of my friends and I had been anticipating the merge since our host was a little empty and since we got new people to meet, we'd love to add all of them within our buddylist. Alot of my friends had to resort to glitching their buddylist so they could go past the 100 limit.

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html !